The CFS Advisory Committee meeting is less than a month away: December 10th and 11th. To help you prepare, I’ve collected basic information about the meeting. I’ll be posting more about what to watch for in the meeting soon.
- The draft agenda for the meeting has been posted.
- This meeting will be conducted by webinar, and information about how that will work has been posted.
- To watch the meeting, you will have to register.
The registration link is not live yet.The registration link is LIVE.
- To offer public comment, you will have to register.
The registration link is not live yet.The deadline for registration is November 29th, and pre-recorded video WILL be accepted. For more information, see this description of the rules. Use the meeting registration link to sign up for public comment BUT there is presently an error in the system. When you register and request public comment, you may see an error requiring you to attach your comments. I created a place holder document and attached it, and then emailed to let the contractor know my final comments will be submitted by the deadline, and asking that they correct the error in the meantime.
- The Committee will add a new member at this meeting: Dr. Gary Kaplan.
Look for more CFSAC coverage as the meeting approaches.