Deadlines are coming fast and furious as we enter the home stretch before the FDA meeting on Drug Development for ME/CFS. Here are the key dates:
- Deadline to register to attend the meeting in person – even if you do not want to comment!
- Deadline to email a summary of your comments for a panel OR for the open comment. A word for word version is not required.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR WEBCAST!!!!
- Deadline to complete the Chu/Jason survey if you want your answers included in the data analysis presented at the meeting.
- Deadline to complete the CFIDS Association survey if you want your answers included in the data analysis presented at the meeting.
Meeting materials should be posted to the FDA website about a week before the meeting.
APRIL 25TH AND 26TH:
Watch the meeting! You have to register to see the webcast version.
You have until August 2nd to submit written comments to the meeting docket.